We provided you a lot of information on our blog and now it is time to see how well informed are you in matters of design. So we have prepared a test for you. It will be quick and fun, we promises.
1. What color should you choose for your hardwood flooring if the room is rather small?
a. The darker the better.
b. Light, of course.
c. Trick question. You don’t go for wood floors.
2. Which of the following describes the “Classic Style”?
a. Practical use.
b. Large furniture pieces.
c. Colorful upholstery.
3. What item should never miss in a small bathroom?
a. Large mirror.
b. White cabinets.
c. Colorful joints.
4. What are the most important aspects to consider when decorating a room for a child?
a. Safety and comfort.
b. Safety and design.
c. Safety and storage space for toys.
5. Where should you place the stove in your kitchen.
a. Near the freezer.
b. Near a free counter-top.
c. Near the sink.
6. Can you refinish a piece of antique furniture.
a. No. Only waxing allowed.
b. Yes, as long as you hire a professional.
c. It depends. Each piece is unique.
7. Here are three groups of decor elements. Which one has an “odd member” that doesn’t coordinate.
a. Large sofa, colorful throws and silver accessories.
b. Flowery upholstery, massive wood furniture and a mirror.
c. Minimal furniture, glass table and contemporary art.
8. How often is it recommended to perform a deep-clean?
a. Twice a year.
b. Every week.
c. Once a year, during spring season.
9. What household item can help you get rid of unpleasant smells?
a. Baking soda.
b. Sunflower oil.
10. When establishing your budget for home decoration, what’s the margin of error to consider?
a. None. You should calculate the exact sum.